Since completing a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Management in 2002, I have been working for various sectors within the environmental industry in Western Australia including:
- Oil and Gas;
- Environmental Consulting; and
- Local and State Government.
I have experience in all phases of project management including:
- Phase 1: Exploration;
- Phase 2: Feasibility;
- Phase 3: Front End Engineering and Design (FEED);
- Phase 4: Construction; and
- Phase 5: Commissioning and Operations.
I provide contract support for the following environmental services:
- Environmental Management Systems (EMS);
- Contractor Management;
- Engineering Design Review;
- Environmental Approvals and Compliance;
- Environmental Planning and Risk Management;
- Environmental Reporting;
- Incident Management;
- Environmental Inspecting and Auditing;
- Monitoring and Other Field Services;
- Training and Competency Assessments; and
- Community Engagement.
For further information on any services please contact me.
ABN: 76 871 520 185